|Ownership||90% - Antler Gold PG|
- Covers highly prospective areas of the Damara Mobile Belt for Gold
- Significant similarities to B2Gold’s Otjikoto and Wolfshag deposits.
- Historical magnetic surveys and IP geophysical surveys show the mineralization to be highly magnetic and conductive.
- Interpreted combined strike length in the order of 5.5 km
- Historic drill testing conducted with encouraging Gold results, including PGE credits.
- Less than 500m of strike-length has been historically drill tested to date
- Numerous Gold in soil anomalies and promising Gold in rock (based on available exploration data).
- Recent work has delineated open-ended mineralization, supported by coincidental EM and IP anomalies over a strike length of at least 3 km (2004, Helio Capital Corporation NI 43-101*)
“Considered to rank as one of the best gold targets in Namibia, arguably alongside the B2Gold’s Otjikoto deposit”
(2004, Helio Capital Corporation NI 43-101*)
Historical Non-Compliant Resource Estimates
- 8 193 311t @ 0.65g/t Au for 170,800 oz @ 0.25g/t Au cut-off.
- 4 766 028t @ 0.80g/t Au for 122,887 oz @ 0.50g/t Au cut-off.
- 2 651 413t @ 1.02g/t Au for 87,184 oz @ 0.75g/t Au cut-off.
By Peter Karelse on behalf of BAFEX (subsidiary of Helio Capital Corporation), non-compliant resource, “potential”/unclassified resource (2004, Helio Capital Corporation NI 43-101*)
Historical Exploration: Rössing Uranium 1987 -1993
Extensive Soil sampling, 80mesh, Au detection limit 20ppb. Areas of calcrete cover may have subtle Au signature only.
Erindi ER3 Soil grid highly anomalous and followed up by Percussion, RC and DD holes with very encouraging Au results. Several anomalous Au in Soil and rock anomalies have not been followed up.