|Ownership||100 % Antler Gold PG|
|Project Status:||Green Fields Exploration|
|Project Size:||473 ,627 Ha|
- Comprises three large exploration licenses.
- Covers an area of 4,736 square kilometres.
- Located in the highly fertile Ubendian Belt that contains known gold deposits.
- Gold deposits formed through reworking of Archean crust during younger orogenic events.
- Eastern Ubendian Corridor (EUC) within the belt has four known gold fields: Lupa, Amani, Mpanda and Niassa.
- Lupa Goldfields in EUC hosts New Luika Gold Mine, which produced around 648,000 ounces of gold between 2013 and 2020 (*1) and has resources of 1.03 million ounces of gold(*2).
- Ufipa Gold Project extends the Western Ubendian Corridor (WUC) into Zambia, presenting potential as a new gold district.
- Hosts favourable rock types and structures for economic orogenic gold deposits in underexplored area.
- Exploration Program (Planned for 2023):
- Antler Gold PG is planning to initiate exploration activities at the Ufipa Gold Project.
- Emphasis on assessing the potential for orogenic gold deposits.
- Currently working on obtaining an Environmental Project Brief from ZEMA.
- Field activities will commence once the brief is secured.
- Commitment to regular updates and keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
For more detailed information please see Press Release https://antlergold.com/news/post/antler-gold-is-awarded-the-ufipa-gold-project-located-in-fertile-ubendian-belt-north-east-zambia
MAY 31, 2023
Antler Gold Is Awarded the Ufipa Gold Project Located in Fertile Ubendian Belt, North-East Zambia