Onkoshi Gold Project
- 5.5 km Open-ended gold anomaly defined, supported by coincidental EM
- Historical drill intercepts: 9.53g/t over 11m / 5.54g/t over 12,35 m
- Significant similarities to B2Gold’s Otjikoto and Wolfshag deposits.
Erongo Gold Project
- Overlies similar lithologies and structures as the known Namibian Gold mines (QKR’s Navachab) as well as Osino Resources’ recent Twin Hills discovery (+/- 3Moz Au)
- Drill ready target identified from anomalous gold in soil and calcrete
- Several gold in soil anomalies to be followed up
Paresis Gold Project
- Strategic location in a complex geological setting near key regional structures recognised for significant gold mineralisation
- Proximal to B2Gold’s Otjikoto and Wolfshag Deposit (+/- 7Moz Au), and other known gold deposits, Osino Resources (Ondundu)
Kesya Ree Project
- 3.5 km wide Carbonatite with proven REE enrichment.
- Simple minerology with an attractive Basket distribution with a high weighting to Nd and Pr (Neodymium and Praseodymium)